Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Every Day is a Party!

Life feels like one big party every day since I got these puppies!  They've had lots of visitors...
My brother's dog, Deville.
My friend Thuy's dog, Buster.
The uber handsome, Jasper!
My friend, Elaine, here with her hands FULL... of cuteness!!!
And we've been on a field trip nearly every day.  Home Depot.  Half-Priced Books.  Cafe Lago. PetSmart.  Dog City Training School, and Starbucks.
Lucy already loves the bookstore!
This was Ricky's favorite place at Home Depot today!  xoxo
The fun never ends, until it's time to take a nap.
And the naps are fun too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great seeing Lucy and Li'l Ricky tonight. Villy enjoyed the company too

Laurie said...

They are SO darling (and they have equally darling doggie buddies), and BIG props to you for socializing them so well!

Lisa said...

How cute! I just want to squeeze them!

pandaparade said...

Goodness I forgot I had a blogspot. Check it out for a couple blogs of Jasper when he was around 8 months old if you would like. Anyways keep up the good work!