Friday, May 20, 2011

Lucy the Electrician

 Lucy has been busy today.  She worked on rewiring some things around the house.


Of course, this is nothing that makes me mad at her at all.  She and Ricky are at that very chewy stage-- I think they're cutting some of their big doggy teeth. I didn't give them anything to chew on while left in  their crate, because I didn't realize the need...
So Lucy found something nearby (the cord for my external hard drive), and was able to pull it into her crate. Fortunately,  nothing was plugged in and no one was electrocuted.  Whew!

Anyway, now I know.  "Give us chew toys, or else!"

1 comment:

pandaparade said...

I am so glad that you did not get angry at her, good for you, but it isn't shocking (horrible pun intended) or anything. You are a good puppy mom! Time to break in the A-N-T-L-E-R-S.