Friday, August 5, 2011

Forevermore and More

Although I've also posted this song on my KerriArista.com site, I wanted to put it up here at PuppyTracks also.  Lucy had her song posted a couple of weeks ago here, to it only fair and balanced that Ricky have his day as well!

Probably my favorite thing about Ricky is the way he looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.  And it's true what the first line of the song says, "Well the way you look at me is just the way I look at you"-  He looks at me like he just thinks I'm the greatest thing around.  And if I'm right about that, well, the feeling is very mutual!

Well the way you look at me is just the way I look at you
No one's ever seen thru me quite the way you do
You know my secrets and I'll keep yours
And I'll love you forever more and more

It was put into your path and you were put in mine
It wasn't a coincidence but it was just the perfect time
Now your in my story and I'm in yours
And I'll be yours forever more and more

Now you walk beside me down the road until our journey's end
They'll be twists and turns and bumps and swerves but both of us can bend
You know the path to my heart and I know yours
And I'll love you forever more and more

No comments: