Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tug

First, it's an innocent little game of tug...
There's some touching...
 And some kissing...
But somehow, it always ends up in WAR!
Awww, my sweet Ricardo's.  They're learning to live together peacefully.  It's a bit of a challenge, but I know we'll get there!

They're 4 months old now.  Which is a big milestone, really.  Like turning 16 and getting your driver's license.  Or turning 18 and being old enough to vote.  Or turning 21 and being of legal drinking age. At this 4 month mark, the puppies got their final vaccinations.  Which means they can go anywhere that dogs are allowed.  They've been already going lots of places, but we stayed away from places where there were lots of dogs we didn't know- like the dog park, and the pet stores.  But now, well, the skies the limit!

To be honest, I'm not sure that I even want them to go to the dog park.  I've seen some crazy stuff out there.  Dog owners that ignore their dogs, fights breaking out...some stuff I don't want my puppies witnessing.  But I think they'd love to run around in that big fenced area.  So maybe we can find a time to go when there aren't too many other dogs there.  I don't know.  We'll see.
Make love, not war!

No comments: