Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 months

My boy, Ricky, was born nine months ago.  And I got him 7 months ago.

And it's one of those weird time things... The time with him has zoomed by (because it's been so much fun!), and at the same time, I can't believe I've only known and loved him for 7 months.  (All this hold true for Lucy, too- but she doesn't turn 9 months old for four more days so this particular blog post isn't about her.)

Ricky is one of kind.  He's the sweetest lover boy I've ever come across.  As much as I love, love, LOVE him, I feel like he loves me just as much.  And that is a whole lotta love!

And to think that I was hesitant about getting a boy dog!  What in the world was I thinking?  I got caught up in worrying that a boy dog might raise his leg and mark all over everything.  But those concerns have proven to be completely wrong so far...Ricky doesn't mark, and he doesn't even raise his leg when he pees!  Like I said, Ricky's a lover, not a marker!  ;)

The video below was taken of Ricky when his little friend, Henry was in town for a visit.  Altho Ricky no longer looks as puppy like as he did months ago, he still plays like one!  Also, Ricky loves to fetch so when Abby and Ben got out their soccer ball to kick around, Ricky did his best to get in the game. 


No comments: