Monday, July 16, 2012

Black Coffee in Bed

While Fermin was out of town, both Lucy and Ricky were allowed in the bed.  Pretty much at their whim.

Lucy doesn't realize she's big enough to jump on or off the bed (and I haven't tried to convince her otherwise), so she let's me know she wants up by just standing at the side of the bed.  She doesn't leave the bed until I take her off. 

Ricky, on the other hand, has full command of jumping both on and off of the bed.  When he's tired, he'll snuggle for hours.  But when he hears something, or gets thirsty, or needs to go ring his bell to go outside to use the restroom, he jumps right off.

The last few evenings, after he naps in the bathroom while I bathe, although I have gone back into the den to join Fermin and Lucy in a little late night TV, Ricky has decided he likes an earlier bedtime!

No comments: